Thursday, May 21, 2009

Secret Society






I don't know if this is true but I heard there's a secret society of sensitive men founded by Alan Alda, John Denver, Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog. Word is they control half the banks in South America and have a controlling interest in the NHL, Whole Foods and J.Crew, not to mention sympathetic operatives in the Knesset, the British Labour Party, and the U.S. Senate. Their worldwide membership is unknown but it's estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands. Supposedly they have their own Mt. Rushmore-style mountainside sculpture but that no non-members have ever seen it.

If you have any information about this organization or know someone who is a member please let me know. I don't want to get into details but it's urgent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been into Lou Harrison lately. A slightly more obscure but equally jolly and sensitive figure -- the American godfather of multi-ethnic music after all!